My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Because some "Rabbits" take themselves waaaaaaay too seriously...

I noticed this today in my comments section...

It was interesting to see that some of your "brain benders" happens to be also part of the MENSA calendar of 365 brain puzzles which I have. Did you just deliberately plagiarize the text? If so, I have one comment to make. The Tom Swiftly quote is wrong. "NTEER" is actually "NTER". There is no extra E. Therefore the correct quote is as follows:"“I wanted to rent an apartment in the new building, but dogs are forbidden,” said Tom petulantly."
Rabbit 01.13.07 - 10:00 am #
So as a helpful way to clear up any confusion for the annoyed rabbits of the world (who must have gotten here via a google search so they could cheat at their *own* page a day calendar...)

Here are the number of times I have referenced (recently) that I do not write the freeking brain Benders. I post them for FUN.

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.... I think you can get the idea. I would link to more, but frankly, you are not worth my time.

Because, had you just emailed me (or even bothered to provide an email address), I could have explained this all to you privately. But as a Rabbit would do - you took the coward's way. You come into MY HOUSE and call me a plagiarist and a liar. And then scampered back into your hole....

Before making those kinds of accusations, you could have taken two seconds and googled "one for the road MENSA calendar" - all would have been clear. But no. You are apparently lazy too, and don't feel the need to research anything before arbitrarily flinging poo around. So be it.

Get over yourself, Rabbit.

---------------------

Anyhoo, here is today's Brain Bender - for the folks who want to take a little break and PLAY.

Which of the words below is least like the others? (And thanks to Sticks for pointing out I had left off some much needed directions - the difference has nothing to do with vowels, consonants or syllables.)

  • ITALY
  • CHINA
  • ANGOLA
  • PANAMA

----------------------------

And just to clear up any leftover confusion, I don't write these things. They come from a page-a-day calendar I bought at Borders. FOR FUN.

And like always, the answer will be found later in the comments.