My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ask and ye shall receive....

So in the comments of yesterday's Brain Bender, VW from One Happy Dog Speaks asked when we were going to have another math based puzzle from the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar. Well, VW - here we go!

----------------

Bill is twice as old as Allison was four years ago. In six years, Allison will be twice as old as Bill was four years ago. Neither is yet a teenager.

How old are they now?

-----------------

All this "age" worry this week.... SarahK is concerned about turning 30 (Happy Birthday SarahK!).

Personally, I have loved my 30's best - and hell, I got carded the other day at the airport even! It's all good...

Anyhoo, you know what to do... The answers will be found in the comments later. I am off to Home Depot with A. to buy rock. I swear, only in America would we think it's a good idea to *buy* rock. Heh. I love being an American...

Update: Today's official smartypants is Teresa from Technicalities! Whoohoo!