My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Simple Pleasures

I mean really, is there anything better than getting to sleep in your own bed after you have been away??

Okay.... Maybe getting big hugs from your family upon your return is pretty damn good too. The girls were all aglow and atwitter to see me. WxMan seemed both pleased and relieved. (I should go away more often! Maybe...)

And discovering that your hubby has not only kept the house clean - but put fresh sheets on the bed and ensured that the dishes were done just so you could walk in to an orderly house. That was nice. Above and beyond actually...

Now, if I could just find a way to make buffalo chicken agree with me too... I'd be set for life.

It's good to be home.