My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I've decided....

....I need a clone. That's just all there is too it. Too much to do and only one of me to get it done. Sheesh!

Anyway, while I run off to watch youngest play in her first softball game, I'll leave you with today's Brain Bender. Ready??

---------------------

Word jumble. Unscramble the letters below to form a rather supernatural word.

M S T A A N F S


---------------------

Okay, you know how to play. The answer will be found in the comments later. Oh! And if you feel so inclined to make up a word + definition, I will award creativity points. Have fun!

Update: Oddybobo is our official smartypants today. Whooohoo! And Akshun J. thinks he can help me get cloned! Hmmmm.... Something to consider, for sure.