My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Motherhood in a nutshell...

A conversation with my eldest daughter upon her return from a scooter trip to Arnold's Convenience Store. (Scootering over for an ice cream or flavored water is the girl's new favorite thing to do...)

K: "Mom!! Hey, Mooooom!!"

Me: "Yeah, Honey in here.... what's up??"

K: "I got you some Airheads at Arnold's!!" ::holding them out::

Me: "Oh, uh... Thanks Honey for thinking of me, but I don't really care for them..."

K: "I know... Can I have them then??"

Me: "... ... Uh, sure..."

----------------------

Well, the thought *almost* counted there... "I know..." Sheesh!

At least I'm not the only one to experience something like this...
I think Christina's story is an even better one!