My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, June 16, 2006

One of these things is not like the others....

One of these things just doesn't belong...

Oh crap. Now that song is going to be in my head for the rest of the day... (Aren't you glad I shared??) Here is today's Brain Bender...

----------------------

Which of the words below is least like the others?
  • PARSLEY
  • ARSON
  • STANDS
  • COURSE

-----------------------

Short and sweet. Perfect for the end of a busy week. And just for fun (and since I am in a Sesame Street kind of mood) here is a link to one of my all time favorite Sesame Street bits... Sesame Street Aliens!

As always, the correct answer will be found in the comments later. Have fun!

Update: Today the brilliance is shared by jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind and Dash from The Boiling Point! Whoohoo! Happy Friday and thanks for playin' y'all! : )