My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

So whaddya get...

...when you get five female bloggers together for an afternoon??

Four hours that speed by in a blink.

Lots of goofy, insightful, serious, fun, snarky conversation. Lots of boy talk, girl talk, kid talk, pet talk, blogging talk, and just talk. And cocktails.... And yummy Dinner.... Perfection in my book.

I have said it before and I'll say it again - if you get the chance to go to a blogmeet (even a mini meet) DO IT. It's an absolute blast. I am so glad I got to go...

So thanks Teresa, Tammi, TNT, and Ktreva (who's youngest son is just cuter than cute)!! That was the best Saturday afternoon I have had in a very long while...