My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Do I have "sucker" written across my forehead?

Hooooo-boy. The girls are totally beside themselves with glee. Why?? Because after ENDLESS negotiation and multiple promises to be the best kids *ever*...
"We will keep out room clean for a week! I promise... We won't fight or anything for the rest of the day! Okay, the rest of the week! I'll do the dishes for you, Mommy! We will do all our chores while you are gone! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! Please can we have some??"

Oh my God. And I let them get it. Floam. It's like mutant play-doh from hell on 'roids. It must have happened.... I think I may have finally lost my ever lovin' mind.

Squish it! Squash it! Mash it! Mold it! Mix it! Smoosh it! Bounce it! Make cool stuff with it! Incredible colors! Crazy textures! No glue, No mess!

That's what it says right on the package... No mess. Yeah, right. Whatever. They are still going to have to play with it outside. No mess my ass. I may have lost my mind but I'm not stupid...

I just hope that it lives up to a little of the hype... Holy crap.