My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ready to play?

I am running around trying to get things squared away so I can zoom outta here tomorrow, but all I want to do is play.... Go figure.

Oh well, you can play instead.... Here is today's Brain Bender.

----------------------

How many common English words can you make from the letters below, using all six letters once in each word? What are the words?

A E L P S T

---------------------

Okay, you know how to play! The answers (like always) will be found in the comments later.

Update: We have several winners and an honorable mention today... Friend and reader Rich Blank shares smartypants honors with Teresa from Technicalities, and Rave from Quid Nunc. And I have to give some props to my Mom "Grandy" who had six of the seven corrrect answers.... Whoohoo! Thanks for playin' y'all...