My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Headed home...

Well, I am a little better than halfway home. Gotta love having wifi access when you have a 2.5 hour layover too... Technology is a wonderful thing. And the fact that I am seated in a nice pub enjoying a pint of Guinness and the world cup - even better.

It was a good trip. I accomplished everything that I had hoped too and maybe a bit more. Not to say that I wasn't very sad to leave, but my job was done there for the time being. And as a friend told me not long ago, you can only do what you can do.... No more than that.

I am going to kick back and enjoy my time on the ground (flying is *SO* not my favorite. It will be so good to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Thanks for all of the well wishes (and the "no crash pass," Harvey) they are appreciated.

Regular blogging to resume shortly. (Whatever that means...)

Update: Oh jeez... I almost forgot. I got carded while ordering my pint. Heh. That was quite nice... After you turn 35 that's *always* nice.