My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's hump day...

...again.

And since I am off to the store, I thought this was a particularly appropriate Brain Bender for the day. (Sometimes the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar and I synch up, I guess.) Ready??

------------------

The eccentric grocer is at it again. This time, beets cost $.08, lettuce costs $.11, and mushrooms cost $.15. According to his system, how much will cabbage cost?

-------------------

Eccentric?? Oh C'mon! This guy is certifiable! And is bound to be losing money.

Ah well, none of my business. Like always the answer will be found in the comments later.

Update: VW from One Happy Dog Speaks is today's official Smartypants!