My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Morning...

...replete with dark circles and mussed hair. But Friday it is.

And I have stolen a meme to kick off the weekend! Thank you Alli over at Fox Rants for providing this morning's inspiration...

----------------

Never again in my life: will I drink schnapps of any kind. I am totally allergic to it...

When I was five: I was surprised that the other kids at kindergarten couldn't read too.

High School was: Okay. But I wouldn't do it over again.

I will never forget: The lessons learned Sept. 11th, 2001.

I once met: Harry Connick Jr. And he was just the sweetest guy.

There's this girl I know who: is having a Birthday today. Happy Birthday!!

By noon I'm usually: Home from work and ready to start the rest of my day.

Last night I: had a pizza delivered by a friend.

Next time I go to church: I will pray. I pretty much do that every time though...

What worries me most: is being able to give my girls the tools to make good decisions in their lives.

When I turn my head right, I see: out the window of my home office. It's dark now but in the daytime it's really nice.

When I turn my head left, I see: my darkened living room.

You know I'm lying when: I flush red and trip over my words. But I generally don't lie.

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: dead at the end of the play. I just know it.

By this time, next year: I will have been married almost 13 years. 13 is my lucky number...

A better name for me would be: Uhhhh... I really can't imagine having a "better" name.

I have a hard time understanding: calculus. I just don't get it.

If I ever go back to school I'll: know that a huge catastrophe has befallen my life.

You know I like you if: I invite you to my home and feed you.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: a really random group to list together. (I like Alli's answer here.)

Take my advice, NEVER: take Tylenol for a hangover (or before you drink andy alcoholic beverage). You can do serious damage to yourself.

My ideal breakfast is: my Breakfast Burritos ~ eggs, sausage, home fries, peppers & onions, cheese and salsa all rolled into a tortilla. Mmmmmm.... Or Eggs Benedict.

A song I love, but do not have is: SOS by Rhianna. I love it for no good reason at all.

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: having french fries at Hansel's. They serve them by the platter with awesome seasoning and homemade Roquefort dressing. To die for...

Why won't anyone: shoot Bin Laden, already. I am tired of this "we can't find him" crap.

If you spend the night at my house, DO: make yourself at home. I like my peeps to be comfy...

I'd stop my wedding for: Uhhhh... too late. I am way married.

The world could do without: terrorists and mosquitoes.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Eeeewwww! But I'll go with shake Michael Moore's hand - or lick his belly. ::shudder::

My favorite blonde(s) is/are: my lovely daughters.

Paperclips are more useful than: lots of stuff.

San Diego means: Sun. Sand. And sea. But I am guessing here - I have never been.

------------------

Okay, I am off to earn a buck or two. Happy Friday!