My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Heh... Guess what I bought today...

You know it - another handy dandy discount MENSA Calendar!

Now I feel all ready to ring in 2007! Okay, well maybe not ready ready, but that's one more thing I can mark of my list.

Heaven forbid I don't have the means to help you waste time at work exercise those braincells, right?

Ready to play?

------------------

Which of the foods listed below is least like the others and why?
  • EGGPLANT
  • TOMATO
  • SQUASH
  • POTATO

(hint: The "official" answer has nothing to do with growing above or below ground. Though I would have thought that *that* was the most logical answer... Shows what I know, huh?)

------------------------

Anyhoo, the answer will be found later in the comments.

I am off to finish addressing the Christmas cards... Yes I know. Late, late, late... But it's still the holiday season, right? And it's the thought that counts.

That's what I keep telling myself, anyway...

Update: Smart people read my blog... Oddybobo got the "official" answer but good (and in my mind logical and correct) answers were provided by Tammi, Rachel, and Roses. Whoohoo!