My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Backwards and forwards...

Yes, I *am* running today, and making about that much progress too...

It's funny how the Brain Bender seems to echo my life sometimes. Ready to play??

--------------------

A palindrome is a word, sentence or group of words that reads the same backward or forward.

What the soldier said when he informed the general of their triumph.

N_ _, _ _ _, _ W_ _ * _ _ * _ _N!

(Ignore the * - they are for spacing purposes only....)
-------------------

Hmmmm.... Wonder if we will ever see that said on the evening news.

Okay, back to the salt mines for me. Like always, the answer will be found in the comments later!

Update: Today's official Smartypants is my Mom, Grandy!




Whoohoo!!