My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Ho! Ho!! Ho!!!

Merry Christmas!! :-)

Whoohoo! We made it.















I was awakened at dark o'clock and informed that Santa had indeed made is annual trip to our house. Or as the youngest whispered...
Mommy - you were right! Santa came and knew just what to bring for us!! And you are getting up soon to see, right?? I am going back to play...
Oh, I love Christmas morning. I do.

Yesterday, the girls got to be Kings instead of Angels in the nativity play. You know, there is just something so inherently cute about watching a bunch of little kids dressed up and playing key biblical roles.


Here is a gratuitous picture of the girls as Kings - The spray paint and hot glued jewels worked out well! Though I will definitely have to correct the red-eye, ya think?

One little Sheppard had taken his duties of "watching over his flock" a bit too seriously. He had two beanie baby type sheep clutched by the neck that he would occasionally raise up for all to see... Heh.

Anyhoo, we are in for a quiet and very pleasant day here today. I feel so very blessed...

Merry Christmas!

I am going back to play...