My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Say what??

It's time for the last Brain Bender of the week. Ready to play?

------------------------

Solve the simple substitution cryptogram and find the answer to the question "Who knows where the wind blows?"

VJG * OGVGQTQNQIKUVU * UJQWNF * DWV * FQPV * FGRGPF * QP * KV.

-------------------------

Well, having more than doubled the normal amount of kid-age in my house for the afternoon, I feel confident that I will have plenty to keep me busy for the rest of the day. Heh. :-)

And like always, the answer will be found later in the comments - Happy Friday!

p.s. (I double checked for typos, but you know me.... And ignore the *'s they are for spacing purposes only.)