My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Preparing for the future....

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Whoohoo!

So today I am getting ready for re-entering full time homemakerdom. What does this mean? Well, nothing, really. I never actually left my homemaker post, so returning to it is kind of a moot point.

Heh.

But I *am* going to be happy to be back.

The de-clutterfication of the office continues. And I hung a new valence today. WxMan was a little startled by my curtain color choice (it's a nice crimson) but he'll get used to it. He always does...

(And how can I go wrong with crimson and cream decorating touches when you live with an Okie? Unless they are an Orange Crush fan, of course...)

Anyhoo.... I digress.

More volunteer work on my plate for today as well - that will be ever increasing I'm sure. And laundry. Always the laundry...

But still. In the coming months I am sure I will complain about the monotony of housework and blah, blah, blah. For right now it feels good to be happy about it. :-)

Very good.