My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Alphabet Soup...

No, actually I had some take out Chinese to celebrate being unemployed! But that's the title of today's Brain Bender*...

Ready to play?

-------------------

The 15 letters below can be anagrammed into a five word phrase meaning "almost never."

What is the phrase?

A B C E E I L M N N N O O O U

--------------------
dANG - i ALMOST FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE LETTERS! Just like I forgot to take off the "Caps Lock." *sigh*

Someday, I swear - I will learn how to farookin' type.

Anyhoo, the answer will be found later in the comments like always. See you then!

*The daily Brain Bender comes from a handy dandy discount MENSA calendar.