My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is it!

And after two weeks of having to explain:

  • How it really is going to be better for my family if I am available 24/7

  • No, I will NOT be bored.

  • "won't you miss us?" Well, the truth is that I will miss seeing a few folks on a regular basis - But by in large? No. I won't miss you... (I never say that though. Just "Of course I will!")

  • "you'll miss this place." Uhhhhh.... No. No, I will not.

  • "so whaddya gonna do? just sit around all day?" Yeeaaah. Just like every other stay-at-home Mom does. ::rolls eyes:: We have prizes for who can eat the most bon-bons weekly.

But do you know who is going to be really really REALLY happy to have me around 24/7 again??

Can you guess?

These two....












They are going to get to "go out" and "come in" umpteen more times a day.

Oh yeah. They're going to be happy.

And I suppose Computa and Sporta will be happy too... One would hope at least...

So, off I go! Gotta get this "last day" business DONE.