My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quit your job...

...and get a social life!

I swear, that's what it's feeling like around here. And I'm loving it!

I have fabulous lunch dates set up. And a group of us are planning a dinner out in February (husbands included). Can you imagine? Dinner? Out? With other grownups??

For no other reason than just to go out and enjoy ourselves.

Holy crap, I've arrived...

And tonight? Tonight WxMan and I (and the girls) are going to go hang out with our old neighbors at their new place. And after we set all the kids (ranging in age from 15 to 8) up with pizza and a movie. We are going to go out.

Out!

Dinner. Maybe a sports bar. Goodness, I wonder if I even *remember* how to shoot pool...

I'm telling you. This is all very coincidental and strange - but I am going to roll with it...

Life takes a turn toward the fun - now that's new...