My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, January 22, 2007

My, Me, Meme!

A good way to begin a Monday I think. Tagged by Rachel from Pereiraville (who was tagged by CalTechGirl), let's give it a whirl....

1. My: You’ve heard the saying “I’d give my right arm for”. So, what would you give your right arm for?

My initial response to this question was the same as Rachel's and CTG's. I value my arm to much to willfully give it up for something for myself. I can't even think of anything.... However, at the risk of sounding hokey - if losing my right arm would guarantee peace in the middle east, I think I would "give my right arm" for that . (Others have already done the same...)

2. Me: What’s one word that describes how you want people to see you?

Steady

3. Meme: If you could be any blogger, which blogger would you be? and why?

Well, as much as I enjoy being me - there are some days when I really would like to be Eric the Straight White Guy. Now there's a man who knows how to live well... and beyond. Daily. Good Lord.

Alrighty then, now comes the time for me to tag a couple of others....

I tag Roses, Teresa, and Oddybobo. Fine ladies one and all... :-)