My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Okay... Time to shake off the melancholy.

Straighten the shoulders. Take a deep breath. Adjust attitude. (Put in a load of laundry, start dinner, talk to the girls about school, ready the teacher gifts for tomorrow....)

In other words, Suck it up.

95% of happiness is simply making the decision to be happy. Even in the face of sadness or stress. The other 5% is probably insanity, but what the hey...

And what better way to promote happiness than to post something amusing (even if it only amuses me...)

Nothing like a little "potty humor" to break a mood...