My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Yay! Yay! Yay!

My book came today!! My book came today!! Whoohoo! So I am off to settle in for an afternoon with Jack Reacher.

Mmmmmmm... I love me some Jack "kicks ass according to the rules of his own conscience" Reacher. Oh yeah.

Blogger was down earlier today, but the Brain Bender was pretty lame anyway. Oh well... It's time for my weekend to start. Here's hoping yours is good too...


[And yes Pop, you can read it when you get here... ; ) ]

Update: Sunday Oh my.... The Hard Way was absolutely FABULOUS!! Loved it! All of the bad guy ass kickin' I was looking forward too (and then some)...

::sigh:: Now back to our regularly scheduled housework...