My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ready to play??

Even after a whole weekend of popsicles and playing, I wasn't really feeling like I wanted to go work today. Though I still "work" when I'm home, I like it better here. Go figure.

Anyway, it's time for today's Brain Bender from the handy dandy MENSA calendar. Ready? Here we go!

-------------------

Find the word that fits the definitions below when it's 1) a whole word and 2) divided into two words.

1) Whole word: overturn

2) Two words:
a. covering
b. measure

--------------------

Okie doke, you know what to do... The answer will be found later in the comments. Happy Montuesday!

Update: Today's official smartypants is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind! Whoohoo!