My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

No rest for the wicked....

But I'll tell you, I'm just about ready to be done working for today...

The laundry has been taken down a couple of notches and I got all of my annuals put in the ground and the patio "company ready." That always makes a girl feel good...

It's hot. Like 81 - and now feels like a good time to go and enjoy the fruits of my labors but I want to accomplish just a couple more things before I start channeling this feeling...

Though I must admit, my bikini days are over... o.v.e.r. And I'm okay with that. (Can you imagine a cat *ever* putting up with having that done to them?? Me either...)

What?? You thought I was going to post something serious and of substance?? Not today... My 3 brain cells aren't even speaking to each other and I am having a "news free" weekend.

For really good Memorial Day Weekend posting you should go read Laughing Wolf here and here or Gerard Vanderleun from American Digest here. They knocked it outta the park...