My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

How many kids??

I know that *I* have asked the question "How many kids do I have???" before, but this is a bit ridiculous! Here is Wednesday's Brain Bender...

----------------------

Grace has three more brothers than she has sisters. Her brother Harry has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many boys and girls are in the family?

(Hint: There are no more than 10.)

----------------------

Okay, there you go. We have Grace and Harry and who knows who else... The answer, like always, will be in the comments later.

Update: (And I forgot to do it yesterday - sorry!) Our winner is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind! Whoohoo!