My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm *it* again!

This time tagged by CalTechGirl with the meme of 5!

Five things in my fridge...
  • Newman's Own Caesar dressing. I use it all the time... and it is especially good when cooking vegetables on the grill. Mmmmmm...
  • Ketchup. Heinz ketchup. Love it. Use it.
  • Diet Coke (for me)
  • Diet Pepsi (for hubby) - what can I say, we are a house divided...
  • Pickles - all kinds of pickles. Dill, bread and butter, sweet, garlic dill slices, hamburger chips, relish... You can't ever have enough pickles.

Five things in my closet...

  • Clothes
  • Shoes
  • ... uh... more clothes
  • ...and shoes
  • ...I have a very boring closet, apparently.

Five things in my car...

  • An umbrella
  • A road atlas (I am directionally challenged and I hate to be lost)
  • A snow scraper brush thingy. I live in Wisconsin - 'nuff said.
  • A small trashcan (now if I can just get the girls to use it consistently...)
  • Oprah magazine. For when I just have a minute and need something to flip through...

Five things in my purse... (now keep in mind I am a "be prepared" kind of girl...)

  • A tape measure
  • Tire gauge
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Advil
  • Cinnamon Altoids

Five things I am going to do today... (in lieu of tagging anybody else)

  • Take a nap (I have earned one this week...)
  • Read a book - maybe my new Lee Child book will come today!
  • Hug my girls.
  • Tell them 85,000 times to pick up _____, speak nicely to each other, get off of each other, go out and play, throw ____ away, etc...
  • Pay bills - bleh.

So there you go. The meme of five. Happy Friday!!