My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday's Brain Bender

Quick and to the point. I am off for an afternoon of sunshine (track and field day at school) so I'll get right to it...

-------------------

Find the word that fits the definitions below when it's 1) a whole word and 2) divided into two words.

1) Whole word: stomped on

2) Two words:
a. means of transport
b. made a statement


--------------------

Answer to be found later in the comments. Now where did I put the sunscreen?...

Update: Todays official smartypants is Oddybobo! Whoohoo! Even after a weekend playing with firemen, she's still got those brain cells working... (I'm not sure I could say the same.)

And just between you and me, I should have looked a little harder for the sunscreen. T1G at Drunken Wisdom learned that this week, and I should know better....