My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Phoenix

I know - pretty, right?? And can I tell you? The weather has been fabulous...

Christmas morning dawned bright - and the kids were all ready for some fun and Presents!


And my sister-in-law and I even threw down with some twister... lol No trips to the ER though thank gawd... There was certainly potential!

And this pic I took of the cousins soon after our arrival... Love it. Edgy rock band?? Check!!

So today I am chilling on the patio reading my book... Soaking up the sun. And just between you and me?? This is a VERY good thing.

Merry Christmas. And here is to a much happier New Year. :) It is time...