My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Still alive....


Promise. :)

I have just been busy...

I turned 40, put the house on the market, increased my workload, and have been trying to get into the holiday spirit.

That last one?? That's been a killer.... But I am trying - for sure...

I am certainly ready to kick the door shut on 2010. I just need some Christmas cheer to get me to that point... If it came in pill form I would soooooo take two, and call you in 2011.

But all in all it hasn't been as bad as it could have been... At least that's what I keep reminding myself... And I have still able to laugh at damn near all of it. Thank gawd...

The pics were taken at my Brother's house in Phoenix on my birthday. I had a wonderful long weekend and the sunshine was good for the soul... So good that the girls and I are joining my mother and we will all celebrate Christmas together there... I am pretty sure that I will find my spirit in Phoenix as well... Right next to the saguaro... :)