My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Godspeed Pop...

It is finished. And my father is finally at rest. I was truly blessed to be with my Mother at his bedside as he crossed over as well as for the weeks prior... He was truly a warrior. And I am fortunate to have learned so very much from him. People have often asked me, "Rich - how are you holding up?" And all I have to say is...

"I am my father's daughter..."

And nothing more needs to be said. He raised us to be tough as well as compassionate. To be ever helpful but not to suffer fools lightly or allow others to take advantage...

I am lucky.

Godspeed Dad. And I hope the golf is as good as the fishing is bound to be in heaven.





Martin Anderson Oct. 1946 - May 2010

I will miss you...