My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

As the (soap) bubble bursts...

OMG - walked into the house after work to discover a strong odor. A "clean" odor - but still!

I asked Sporta about it and she told me she decideded to do an "experiment" putting a bar of soap into the microwave... WTF?? Seriously?? Why would you??

After much arm flapping (and some choice words) from me, she has agreed *not* to do it again...

**SIGH** The more things change the more they stay the same. Remember when she melted the fridge?

Note to self - don't reheat anything for awhile that I do not want to have taste like soap. And this is what makes it logical to gift them luggage at graduation and send them off at 18, isn't it?? Yeesh...