My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Over the mountain...

Whenever I think of Wyoming - this kind of scenery is what I envision...

Really - the only thing misssing is a heard of antelope watching you go by. And we saw oodles and scads of very well fed antelope. :) They are just camera shy - or it might be that it's dang near impossible to get a good picture of them when you are crusin' along at 82MPH... Ya think??

And for the illustrious TNT - who never got to go over the mountain with me last time - I took a few pics while coming down the "Oh My God" Highway a.k.a. alt. US 14.

There are times when you think about just hurtling off of the edge... Not that you would want to or anything! But still...
Yeepers.

The view makes all of the ear popping well worth the effort however...

So at any rate - we made it in fine form to my folks for a visit. It's all good...

My ears finally popped. :)