My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, August 14, 2009

And the hits just keep on coming...

Wanna know one way to get down out of your tree in a big hurry?? Get the word that your daughter has gone down at football practice and is being transported to the hospital when you are 1200 miles away. That'll do it.

Very early this morning she was transported to a bigger and better hospital with a great pediatric department in a nearby city and WxMan is with her. As her condition seems to have stabilized, I am going to stick to the plan - get my U-haul full of things I really need and want crap as scheduled and beat feet home.

Fortunately I have an excellent co-pilot with me. TNT is the best of the best, and while I will never be able to repay the favor I do sooooo appreciate her coming along for the freakshow ride this trip has been. Good grief.

And hopefully Sporta will be released today. And they will figure out WTF exactly happened to her...

So I am outta here. The stress express is hitting the road... Hope to land intact on the other side...