My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

More fun to be had...

While the home front is now quiet (all fingers and toes intact, post 4th) the girls continue to have a good time with grandparents** as they make their way back this way...

Last week they spent some time exploring the grand canyon. (For some reason pics aren't loading to blogger. I will try later.)

After that, a day for some cooler fun in Sedona and slide rock was definitely in order.... Here is Sporta making her jump...

Dang, that looks fun. Computa had fun too - it's just harder to catch her at it these days...

They have also spent time at Disney Land and California Adventure and made a trip to Leggo Land. And while they are sounding more than a little homesick, I find it hard to feel all that sorry for them.

I know. I know. Mean old Mom... But hey - it's better than cleaning out closets and cleaning carpets - that's what I have been doing!

So they will start making their way North-ish today. And I *have* been missing them both. I do wish that I could bottle up a little of this quiet for the next day of screeching that is to come along though. That would be fabulous...

**And a big THANK YOU to Loretta and Dal for making this all happen. I hope the screechy days have been few and far between!