My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some days....

I just can't seem to get it together. Typical Wisconsin Fall weather - gray and dreary again today. That's not helping for sure...

But in a few days I will be on the road to Wyoming - time to go visit with the folks. Hopefully this time a U-haul and kid in the ER free trip!!

At least I know the scenery will be good - once we get past South Dakota anyway...


And that *only* takes a day and a half... ;)

So what's the point of this post?? Meh - don't have one... I just like the picture - I took it in August at the Dead Indian lookout over the Chief Joseph Scenic Highway. Makes me happy.

And some days that's enough.