My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

What??

How in the world did it get to be February already?!?!

Sheesh.

So let's see. What's going on... Well, work continues to go well for me - thank God. I just have a few more tweaks to make with my weekly routines to make sure I can get everything done and not feel like I am running uphill on roller skates all the time. (Note - you fall down a LOT. It sucks.)

Sporta turns 12 next week. Holy cow. And she is sporting a new look - the four eyed kind. I think she looks really great in her new specs. We found out at the eye appt. that she is one of the few people in the world (less than 1% of the world population according to the doc) that has a birth mark on the lens of her right eye. It's called a Mittendorf's Dot - she thinks that is pretty dang cool. I do too...

Otherwise things are rocking along pretty fine here - in most ways. I wish I had more time to dink around and read (I have 3 books that I am dying to dive into) but oh well. Such is life.

And yesterday was sunny - after weeks of gray gray gray - that was nice. So I am boring. But then again - boring can be good, right?