My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, September 02, 2010

September

Goodness. It's September. Where does the time go??

The girls have started school once again - 7th and 8th grade. And the hormones?? Well, let's just say that I am ever so thankful at times that there are 4 bathrooms in this house... Even though that means I have a lot of toilets to clean every week. Ha!

In other news some pretty big changes are in the works for me. I am turning forty soon and life is going to be getting very interesting on every level. My plan is to land on my feet, headed in a new direction. It is time.

My funny is still MIA by in large - though I do laugh every day. More would be better and I remain hopeful. There had got to be some comedy in this deal somewhere, right??

So - still alive. Still kicking. Still digging for a pony...