My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Really??? Can I *buy* some logic?

So I gave WxMan a call - we needed to compare schedules for tonight. And this is the "heads up" I got...

WxMan: "Hey - just so you know Sporta was playing with a BIG water balloon in the living room tonight...

Me: "Really..."

WxMan: "Yeah. And you know? It really wasn't registering for me until it popped all over her...."

Me: "So.... okay... The whole idea of "no water balloons in the house" didn't occur to you??"

WxMan: "Apparently not... I figured that out after the fact."

Me: **sigh** "Well there you go..."

Can you sprain an eyeball rolling it? I think you can... Yeesh...

Labels: