My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back in the Saddle...

And you know what?? It's time... To start delving into doing the things I well and truly enjoy. To *make* time for the things that give me pleasure. To stop simply muddling though...

Last night Sporta and I watched a movie - In theLand of Women. And while for me it may not have been the best choice (seriously - should have read a plot summary or something - lesson learned), it was nice to just relax and enjoy the eye candy that is Adrian Brody. Very nice. :)

I have the new Janet Evanovich book to read. There is bound to be some good laughter to be had there, right? And a good friend of mine hooked me up with Tales of the City. Cannot wait...

This weekend I am catering a birthday dinner for a 97 year old beloved grandmother. And no - prunes are not on the menu. lol I will be serving pork cutlets marsala, roasted vegetable asiago penne in a marinara sauce, green beans almondine, a lovely green salad, and fresh rolls. Oh - and tiramisu. Yes - there will be pictures and recipes to come.

So that's a start. One foot in front of the other... :)