My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Making some Changes...

And doing some bloggy housekeeping that has sooooooo needed to be done.

For. Ever.

When blogrolling lost it's everlovin' mind some time ago - I just ignored it and hoped that it would correct itself (effective, I know) and then it went all viral. So I shrugged and just dumped the whole damn thing. I figured I would eventually take the time and just re code the blogs and bloggers that I *do* keep up with (or would like to) back into the side bar....

Yeah - it's been like a year. Have done bupkus... And I am missing some really great people that *used* to be on my side bar...

So I am going to work on that today. Maybe get off of Face Book (a little)... And see if I cannot rebuild a little teeny corner of myself again...