My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Puttering...

One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

It's rainy and dreary outside - and warm and cozy inside. A perfect time to get things ready for the up-coming week. And there's plenty coming up - nothing new there.

Took the girls to finalize their Halloweenage this afternoon. Sporta is planning to be some sort of bloody, scary Jason knockoff thingy (who would have thought *those* movies had longevity?!?!). And Computa is going with a more "traditional" vampiress costume. Well, if She-Vampires auditioned for American Idol, maybe. It's interesting... Now with hair color!

I for one am waiting to get candy and whatnot until the 29th or 30th - I have learned the hard way in the past. Though I did pick up some eyeball gum today. Heh - eyeball gum in WxMan's favorite. I'd better hide it...

And I have an interesting idea for a Ghoulish confection to create, we'll see. Halloween is pretty dang fun. Provided it doesn't snow, of course. And even then we'll still have candy...

So now it's just time to finish up the laundry, make my list for the week and update my brain my big family events calendar. Maybe I will bake some pumpkin bread too. That sounds good.... Though really, curling up with a good book sounds good too - though it won't smell as nice.

Mmmmmm..... Pumpkin Bread....