My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I am not at all surprised...

Via Tammi. Heh. All I can say is thank goodness I didn't score as "Pretty Princess" - I might have to shoot someone.

Wait - I think that's the point...


You scored as Mafia Boss, Welcome to the seedy
underworld of organized crime. You're brutal,
loyal, and need to be a wiseguy instead
of whatever you're doing now!!

Mafia Boss

80%

Drug Lord

70%

Ninja Assassin

60%

Cowboy Outlaw

60%

Pirate Captain

53%

Break-dancing Machine

35%

An Old Prospector

25%

Pretty Princess

18%

What should you be doing for a living?!
created with QuizFarm.com



Yeah, I could get into that.... The Godfather is one of my all time favorites. And the Law of Omerta has always held some appeal. Justice will find it's way to you if you mess with The Family. Just sayin'...