My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ch- ch- ch- Choices....

Time to make a change. Ch- ch- choices...

[Sorry - that tune has been in my head all morning. Had to share...]

Finally, after the many years that "Daddy's Chair" has been an institution at our house, Mom's getting *her* own chair. Hooray!

I have chosen the style of chair but am torn between two fabrics - that's where y'all come in. You have seen the pictures of my house - what do you think?

The rather funky geometric pattern?


Or the somewhat more formal floral (similar to what I have now)??




I am just excited that the chair will be MINE! MINE I tell you! Bwahahahaha... Maybe I will even make time to sit in it - you think?