My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Must.stop.procrastinating...

But it's a nice day out, and I just want to play! Or hang shelves! Or fill bird feeders! Anything!

But the @#$!#$! church newsletter* needs to be finished once again... Late - but hey. It hasn't been the easiest of weeks. Of course part of me just wants to shout -
"Hey y'all, if you attended services regularly you'd KNOW what was going on and you wouldn't need a newsletter!"
But that's not my job - so, whatever.

Last night I got to take some time to play. The illustrious Tammi graced us with not only her presence, but also with a pan of her famed Mexican Manicotti! All I can say is YUM!! And thanks so much for the dinner and conversation. The patio feels broken in now...

So back to the grindstone for me. I hope the rest of you are having more fun than I am...

*Just for the record, I don't hate doing the newsletter. Okay, well sometimes I do. I am just happy to have a place to vent about it occasionally. Some months it is a real pain in the a$$ to put together... Like this one.