My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'll take Furnace repair for $500, Alex...

(Or less - if you can swing it...)

It's 58 degrees inside the house right now, and falling. According to my car - it's -6 outside, so the falling temps inside are not that bit a surprise given the fact that the furnace has decided it doesn't want to blow warm air around the house anymore.

Not that that's it's freeking job or anything. Oh no.

On interesting bonus - I haven't seen the girls so happy (and motivated) to get going to school in a while. That was nice.

I have called in reinforcements (aka furnace fixer guys) and so now all I can do is hope they get here soon... And drip the faucets... And keep my scarf on...

Brrrrr.....