My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 02, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Which is oh so much better than S.H.I.T. I can't even tell you.

Though for no good reason, I have more running around to do today than I did yesterday. Who am I to understand these things?? And naturally it's below zero. Well below zero.

Brrrrrr.....

Either way, it's Friday and that's happy, right?

So because of my schedule - I am going to go ahead and post the Brain Bender a little early today. (God forbid I neglect to help you exercise those braincells waste time at work, Right?)

------------------

Megan is half Kevin's age. In six more years she'll be four-fifths Kevin's age. In 10 years she'll be six-sevenths Kevin's age. Neither one is a teenager.

How old are Megan and Kevin now?

--------------------

Okay I'm off. Like always, the answer will be found later in the comments. See you then! (And for heaven's sake - put a coat on. It's cold out there!)