My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Off they go....

Mom finally gets a stamp in her passport!

My folks are winging their way to San Jose even as I type. Then they will be off to Nosara for some good beach action and celebration with my Aunt (who lives there) and a cousin of mine who flying in to play as well.

As we woke up to snow and single digit temperatures, I can say that I am a tad envious - but no more than a tad.

After all, they never have travelled much, Pop's prognosis is good, (thank heavens) and Mom has never been outside of the U.S. So really, I am thrilled for them!











From the "wilds" of Wyoming to the streets of San Jose in just a few hours time? What a wonderful world we live in!

Fly safely guys...