My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hey, wait a minute...

I happen to know a couple of "Joes" and they are quite nice! Not like this icky, picky "Joe" in today's Brain Bender.

Oh well, it's not like *I* write these things. Ready to play?

-------------------

Joe likes Kate but not Elizabeth. He likes Andy but not David, and he likes Sam but not Roger. Using the same logic, will he like Dick or William?

--------------------

I'm thinking that Joe's going to be spending a lot of time alone if he can't learn to get over his own self.

Anyway, you know what to do. The answer will be found later in the comments. See you then!


Update: Both Rave and Oddybobo share Smartypants honors today - whoohoo! And I feel compelled to prove that I *do not* write these things...






See?