My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday...

...and the week keeps rolling on. Is it just me, or did January ZOOM by??

Maybe it just feels that way because I have the church newsletter deadline rapidly approaching. That's what I am going to be doing today. And unlike the other gig (they paid me $50 thankyouverymuch) this simply has to be a labor of love... or penance.

You pick.

So because it's Tuesday, and I got nuthin' (and I do mean nuthin') tweaking my little braincells, I am stealing a meme from Rachel over at Pereiraville.

One word only....

This Moment: sniffly
Your Shoes: comfy
Craving: enchiladas
The State of Your Home: cozy
Annoyed By: whiners
Noise In the Background: Wii (bowling)
Really Want To: play
Thinking about: blogging
Smelling: nada
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: Huh?
Don’t Ever Want To: fail
Your Eye Color: slate
The Weather: subzero
Have Never Tried: caviar
Think Everyone Should Try: escargot
Last Vacation Destination: Orlando
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: diet coke
Your Bad Habit: many
What You’re Going To Do Now: work

Okay I'm off... If you need me, I'll be at www.calendarsthatwork.com or wading my way through a plethora of emails or something like that. Gah.